As Product Lead, you will be empowered to formulate and manage Reflaunt's product strategy and vision, hand in hand with the executive team. You will research, define, prioritize, and lead our product roadmap, driving innovation and challenging the status quo on all products and internal processes. You will also lead discussions with prospective new clients and orchestrate the delivery of new launches, with an eye for user needs and pain points to turn into new solutions. You will be responsible for translating these user needs into technical requirements.
- "BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a customer facing organization
- Past experience as software engineer or DevOps is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others"
SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
As Sales Operations Analyst, you will be the backbone of our distribution and sales strategy, enabling exponential sales growth. You will work closely with our Tech team to oversee the API integration with marketplaces, and with our Brand Partnerships and Sales teams to maximize visibility of all products managed by Reflaunt. Tasks will include category and attribute matching, analysis of sales performance by marketplace, and oversight of uploads onto marketplaces.
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration, Business Intelligence, or related fields
- Proficient use of Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience and good knowledge of retail/ecommerce is a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to bridge between business and tech teams
As Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to the development of the main Reflaunt web-platform including APIs, 3rd parties Integration, Angular SPA Dashboard, Analytics tools, AI powered algorithm and Decentralized application integration. You will be responsible for the performance of the integrations, and be involved in all API integration projects.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational databases (Postgresql / MySql)
- Excellent knowledge of frontend development, HTML, CSS, Angular (or React)
- Excellent knowledge of server side framework (NodeJS, Express.js, NestJS)
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Good knowledge of NoSql db
- Experience in cloud based microservices and serverless architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git) and continuous integration